Hiii lovelies! ok so it’s been a few weeks since I started this blog and I all I’ve done so far are reviews (I have plans for so many things but I haven’t had time)! hopefully, when things calm down I’ll be on proper schedule and offer more bookish delights.😉 Today, however, I thought I would do something I’D NEVER NORMALLY DO which is, answer some personal questions for you guys to get to know me a little bit!… Here goes!😁
1. What is your middle name?
No middle name! where I come from its name and family name.😉
2. What is your favourite colour
Black and blue.
3. Who was your first best friend?
My three childhood besties are D, Luli and Mel. Hi, guys!
5. Cats or Dogs?
Dogs all the way!
6. Funniest moment throughout School?
Oh dear, there are too many to count but once when I was very young, I got into a fight and I lost a shoe…(hold on)… I only realised that once I got home and my mother was like, where is your other shoe!?
7. How many countries have you visited?
Quite a few so I’ll generalise it… some in Africa, many in Europe and the Med.
8. Are you in/have you gone to college?
Yes. I graduated from a university with Bsc in International Fashion Marketing.
9. What was your favourite/worst subject in High School?
Absolute favourites – History and English. Least favourite – physics.
10. What is your Favorite drink?
Orange with Pineapple juice! 😋
11. What is your favourite animal?
Dogs and Lions.
12. What is your favourite perfume?
Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf and COCO / COCO Noir by CHANEL
13. Tea or Coffee?
I love tea but I’m definitely addicted to coffee.
14. What would you (or have you) name(d) your children?
No… Probably cause I’d change my mind in a minute.
15. What Sports do you play/Have you played?
Used to play volleyball in high school.
16. What is your favourite book?
The Count of Monte Christo by Alexandre Dumas / The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon / The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wild… and more.
17. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
If we’re talking about booktubers… Peruseproject, Thoughts on Toms, Hailey in Bookland, Piera Ford and a few more.
18. What is your favourite movie?
Oh too many to name! But some of my absolute favourites include The Pianist, Band of Brothers, Letters to Iwo Jima and a few more Korean / Chinese dramas.
19. What is your favourite season?
Winter! I love my dark cloudy rainy days.
20. Whats your idea of an ideal first date?
Nothing predictable. Just something simple like good conversation and beautiful scenery.
21. Do you have any pets?
I had a beautiful adorable Lab when I was very young, then a tiny ray of light Japanese Chin when I was a teen. And the black sheep of my dogs – a Toy Fox Terrier (poor guy) he was exclusively moody.
22. Favorite memory from childhood?
Too many to remember just one!
23. Do you speak any different languages and how well?
Yes. three fluent / two – I can just understand.
24. Do you have any siblings?
25. How would you describe your fashion sense?
Mainly casual sometimes preppy… I go by the mood of the day. but I also love getting dressed up if/when the occasion arises.
26. What is your favourite restaurant?
I don’t have one but there are two Lebanese and Italian restaurants in central London that never disappoint!
27. What are some of your favourite tv shows?
I have too many so I’ll name my absolute favourites. Breaking Bad, Lost, Sons of Anarchy, Friends, TBBT, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Korean / Chinese – Jumong, Empress Ki, King Gwangaeto the Great and Nirvana in Fire.
28. PC or Mac?
Mac all the way!
29. What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
30 Tell us one of your bad habits!
Just one?…ok. I worry too much to the point of a physical pain sometimes. I worry about ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! All I need is an opening and it’s heart thumping and sleepless nights…
So… that’s it really, I hope that was enough (at least for now)? If you have any questions or comments just let me know! 😘